The national average emergency room wait time is 6 hours, but at AllCare of Maryland Urgent Care Centers, we provide prompt service within minutes of waiting. At our one stop clinic, our state of the art facilities include full service Digital x-rays, in-house labs, and with our medication solutions, avoid waiting for your prescriptions at the pharmacy.
Lipotropic B and Vitamin B12 shot, Sublingual Spray, Rodex Forte, and many more. For more information and to decide which treatment is right for you, please call our office to schedule a consultation with one of our specialized Providers.
Wellness, Prevention, & Common Illnesses
- Flu Shots
- PPD testing
- Sports Physicals, School Physicals, and Camp Physicals
- DOT Physicals (By Appointment Only)
- Physical Exams for Pre-employment
- Pediatric Exams and Well Child Check-ups
- Screenings for: Diabetes, Cholesterol, Hypertension
- Smoking Cessation
- Ear Irrigation
- Sutures and Suture removals
- STD Screening
- Rapid Test(s) for: Flu, Pregnancy, Strep, and Drug testing
- Allergies / Allergic reactions
- Bladder infections
- Broken bones, sprains, muscle aches
- Sports injuries
- Burns and abrasions
- Sore throat, cold, cough, and flu
- Ear infections
- High blood pressure
- Worker's compensation cases
- Auto accident cases
Dr. Victor Kim offers COMPLIMENTARY cosmetic skin care consultations for dermalinjectable treatments such as BOTOX, Radiesse, Juvederm Ultra XC, Juvederm Voluma XC , and Xeomin. All BOTOX treatments are administered strictly by Dr. Kim, who is highly experienced and a specialized injector with the required expertise to administer the treatment for an effective yet natural result. AllCare of Maryland MediSpa is a proud participant of Allergan's Brilliant Distinction Program.
Are you interested in laser skin care treatments or laser hair removal? Schedule an appointment for a free consultation to determine which treatment is right for you.